October 26, 2012

Guillermo Gives Update On HELLBOY 3


Writer/director Guillermo del Toro talked to MTV about the progress of Hellboy 3 which would be final movie in the trilogy. He gives the impression that Mike Mignola and the cast are seemingly on board. The only thing holding things back is the film's budget and finding an investor to pay for it.

"Finlay all the culprits have agreed to try. It's very hard to find who will finance it. The Biggest chapter in the three movies is Hellboy becomes The Beast Of The Apocalypse. So we have been inquiring, but if you have a rich uncle that has 130-150 million dollars...." 


Actress Selma Blair talked to BloodyDisgusting about the prospect of the third installment.

"It’s my dream to work with Guillermo del Toro again. I just want to be near him. I love him. I miss him. It’s my dream that one day when I’m done with the TV Show [Anger Management] they say, ‘ok the movie’s actually going to go!’ That would be the biggest heaven. 

I mean it’s all set up. ‘Hellboy 3′ is the biggest payoff and the biggest horror. I want to see what these twins are up to, if one’s the devil and one’s an angel. I want to see what Hellboy and Liz are up to! I know the film is the apocalypse and the apocalypse isn’t cheap to shoot so we have to find some funding and get going with it!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment