December 15, 2010

De Niro Confirms Pesci & Pacino For Scorsese's The Irishman

Robert De Niro while speaking with MTV confirms that Joe Pesci and Al Pacino have roles in The Irishman. The mob film which will be directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Steve Zallian (American Gangster, Gangs of New York) is quickly becoming one of my most anticipated films in development. I think this very well might be the epic teaming of Pacino and De Niro we've all been waiting for.

Robert also reveals Eric Roth (Benjamin Button) wrote a script that involves flashbacks and could be considered for a sequel/prequel in the future.

10 comments:

  1. Just what I was looking for, appreciate it for putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I consider something genuinely special in this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site is my intake, real superb pattern and perfect articles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very wonderful info can be found on website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I reckon something truly special in this website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed with this internet site, very I am a big fan .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely indited subject matter, Really enjoyed reading through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific article! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared across the net.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am continually browsing online for tips that can facilitate me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete