January 26, 2010

Jackson Not Sure Of Nick Fury In Thor


Samuel L. Jackson was recently asked by MTV about what his character Nick Fury would be doing in Thor. He's been listed on the Thor press releases for months now so his response isn't something anyone was expecting to hear.

"Nobody's told me anything," Jackson laughed when asked about the "Thor" role. "I was reading the trades last week and I saw the cast list. My name was in it, so maybe I am doing something that I don't know about and I'll hear about it soon."

"I don't know what's going on," he said. "Since Disney's bought the franchise, I have no idea what Marvel told them or even if my deal with Marvel is still valid."

"It all depends on where they find him," he said. "If they're dealing with that particular timeline... Hey, they're shooting it in Santa Fe, it's not like they're shooting it in Norway."

This is beyond shocking considering Thor is underway and Captain America is not too far from production. We've been hearing for a while now that Nick Fury would be the bridge for all the films to Avengers let's hope they keep using Fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment